Unlock Relock Bootloader ASUS Zenfone 5

I Sold Both my Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 6,and I stopped all the Developments and Mods for Zenfones.But as you guys mailed me to Create a tool to Unlock and Relock the Bootloader easily,I am sharing the tool here which may help you for having Custom Developments in your Zenfone 5

Bootloader must be unlocked if you need to boot custom Recovery or ROM,If your bootloader is not unlocked properly then USB logo will appear..So use this Tool to Unlock the Bootloader in Correct Manner

DOWNLOAD THIS FILE

Extract using the password :
zenfone-five.blogspot.com

Find .exe file inside the Extracted folder and Run it to Unlock/Relock the Bootloader..."Don't Relock after you flashed img files.."Relock only when you need to flash Stock Firmware.....!!!!!! smile emoticon

CHECK OUT MY APP FOR ZENFONES- http://zenfone-five.blogspot.com/2015/09/new-zenbox-toolbox-for-zenfones-root.html

~SatySatsZ B

Labels: , ,